Hotel and Travel Details
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
One Hotel Drive
Boston, MA 02128
View Hotel on GoogleMap
Hotel and Travel:
- Making Your Hotel Reservation
- Traveling to Boston
- Parking at Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- Local Attractions
The Ajax Experience is taking place at the Hilton Boston Logan Airport. The Hilton is easily accessible from Logan International Airport either via skybridge or from a complimentary Hilton shuttle that drives to/from the airport. Read more about getting to the hotel below. Please contact your Delegate Relations Manager, Melissa Cote, at email@example.com or 781-675-1724 if you have any questions.
Book online now: Make a reservation at the Hilton Logan Airport hotel
Save 5% off any jetBlue flight!
We've partnered with JetBlue Airways to save you money. Book your flight through JetBlue.com/promo, use the promotional code TAE2009 and save 5% off your airline ticket. All cities flying to Boston are eligible. Your flights must fall between 9/12/2009 - 9/18/2009. This promotion is valid from 6/3/2009-9/14/2009.
Arriving at Logan International Airport:
The Hilton Boston Logan Airport is directly connected to the International terminal of Boston Logan Airport. From Terminals A & E - follow signs for ''Bridge to Central Parking'' and ''Pedestrian Bridge.'' Take this walkway until the parking elevators. Proceed to second floor and into the Hilton Hotel via sky bridge.
There is a free shuttle which runs between the airport terminals and the hotel. This is suggested for those arriving at Terminals B & C. To request the free shuttle, follow signs to the baggage claim area. Go to a courtesy phone and press the button for “Hilton” to request shuttle services. You may wait for the shuttle at the curbside area marked “Courtesy Buses.”
- From the West: Take the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90 East to Exit 26 toward Hotel Drive. Keep right at the fork and continue toward Hotel Drive. Make a right at Hotel Drive.
- From the North: Take I-93 South to exit 24B toward Harborside Drive. Turn left at Harborside Drive. Make a left at Hotel Drive.
- From the South: Follow I-93 North. Take exit 20 to merge onto I-90 E (toward Airport). Follow to Exit 26 toward Hotel Drive. Keep right at the fork and continue toward Hotel Drive. Make a right at Hotel Drive.
Parking rates are listed below.
By Public Transportation:
Boston Logan Airport is also available by public transportation. Please consult the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) website (www.mbta.com) to plan the quickest and easiest route to the airport. The airport is connected to the Blue and Silver lines of the MBTA.
If arriving by train, you will arrive at either Back Bay Station or South Station. Both of these stations are connected to the subway system which reaches the airport. Please consult the Amtrak website and the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) website to plan the best route for you.
Self Parking (Open Lot, you pass the front of hotel and take right into parking lot):
0 to 1 hour: $14
1 to 3 hours: $23
3 to 7 hours: $30
7 to 24 hours: $32
Valet Parking (Located at the Front of the Hotel):
0 to 1 hour: $18
1 to 3 hours: $28
3 to 7 hours: $34
7 to 24 hours: $38
Please take your parking pass with you. You may pay outside at the Kiosk or at the Front Desk approximately 15 minutes before you are ready to depart the Hotel.
The average fall temperatures in Boston in September are between 73°F (high) and 57 °F (low). Be sure to visit www.weather.com for the most current information prior to your departure for Boston.
The Hilton Boston Logan Airport is located in East Boston, a short subway ride away from Boston's waterfront district. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to the subway station.
Nearby attractions include:
- Fanueil Hall and Quincy Market place
- The North End—Boston’s Little Italy
- New England Aquarium
- Freedom Trail
- Museum of Science
Other popular attractions--all reachable by subway:
- Fenway Park
- Boston Common and Boston Public Gardens
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Symphony Hall
- Boston Duck Tours
- Newbury Street shopping
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Charles River Esplanade
For more information about all that Boston has to offer, visit the Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Union Oyster House- 41 Union St Boston, MA 02108
- McCormick & Schmick’s- 1 Faneuil Hall Market Pl Boston, MA 02109
- La Summa – 30 Fleet Street, Boston, MA 02113
- Antico Forno- 93 Salem St Boston, MA 02113
- Wagamama-Quincy Market Building Boston, MA 02109
- Artu- 6 Prince St Boston, MA 02113
- Galleria Umberto- 289 Hanover St Boston, MA 02113
- Pizzeria Regina- 11 1/2 Thacher St Boston, MA 02113