The Ajax Experience (TAE) is the original, and most authoritative, event for Web developers and designers wanting to learn more about Ajax and next generation Web applications. TAE bridges technology and practice by focusing on new solutions for real world problems, and giving practical examples on those solutions. Presented by over 40 independent Ajax experts from across the globe and with so many expert attendees present as well, you can even network and leverage informal learning opportunities from your peers who can contribute directly to your skills and project success.
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- How to Convince Your Boss
- Networking Opportunities
- Onsite Bookstore & Book Signings
10. Learn things that you can’t learn anywhere else: You won’t find this information in university courses, on the Web, or within your organization. These are the technologies that are just coming out of the lab, and ready to enable you to build the best new Web applications.
9. Tracks that are relevant to your needs: The Ajax Experience agenda was designed to give Web designers and developers practical skills, while providing a forum for forward-thinking discussions that will advance the platform, your work, and your career.
8. Recognized expertise: The speaker lineup at The Ajax Experience the most respected thought leaders and technology innovators of the client-side community. Get the facts, and the realistic prospects for technology evolution. Come hear the latest technology trends from those who are directly creating them.
7. Visionary keynotes: The keynote sessions are delivered by recognized industry leaders renowned for their ability to convey overarching visions of the state of client-side development and important technology trends. The keynote presentations are selected to be both engaging and inspirational for Ajax developers.
6. Real world solutions: The speakers and attendees at The Ajax Experience are working with the most advanced technologies today, building Ajax and rich Web front ends, as well as figuring out new ways to make response time still faster. And if security, performance, and SOA are important to you, you’ve come to the right place.
5. Best practices from the experts who wrote the book: Spend time with hundreds of other Ajax and client-side professionals. Share your experiences and take home practical advice that will make an immediate and measurable difference to your projects.
4. Speakers you can’t catch anywhere else: The speakers include well-known authors, consultants, trainers, and industry practitioners, selected for their knowledge of their specialties and their ability to convey that knowledge to Ajax professionals at large. You’ll find them highly capable speakers and also easily approachable for individual questions.
3. What you need to build the most compelling Web applications: Prepare for the future of Ajax with sessions and demos on the up-and-coming frameworks, tools, and platforms. Find the tools that you’ll be using tomorrow to build the next generation of applications.
2. Build your professional network: Find out what your colleagues across the country and around the world think are cutting-edge solutions. Get solutions to your challenges, share ideas and capitalize on the collective expertise of the Ajaxian.com community.
1. 100% Money-Back Guarantee. We aren’t trying to be all things to all people by cramming unrelated technologies into a single event. We’re 100% Ajax focused for serious Ajax practitioners or those wanting to be. And because we’ve put so much effort into designing the most valuable conference agenda to address today’s toughest challenges, we’re offering a 100% money-back guarantee on the price of admission if you’re not satisfied with what you take away from this invaluable educational experience.
Here are some great reasons to share with your boss to convince him/her that The Ajax Experience is a smart investment:
- Costing less than other industry conferences, and offering a speaker to attendee ratio of 1:10 and over 40 sessions, interactive panels and keynotes, The Ajax Experience is by far the best value for your money.
- The Ajax Experience is the only conference that offers a secular take on the key Ajax topics with no vendor or open source bias. We aim to give you well-rounded, in-depth information, so you can evaluate open source and vendor solutions in a practical way, and make an informed decision that works for your projects.
- The Ajax Experience is the only Web development conference exclusively focused on Ajax development. Each session has been handpicked by the editorial staff of Ajaxian.com to provide valuable, useful information to Ajax developers and their teams. If you're an Ajax developer, The Ajax Experience is your best chance to get your development queue on track, and keep it that way.
- We have conference speakers who are the absolute top experts this industry has to offer. Pick the brain of the Ajax community's foremost experts - With a speaker to attendee ratio of 1:10, you have real opportunities to interact with the speakers you're here to see. Get answers to your specific questions and exclusive insight into the roadmaps of the technologies you use everyday.
- You're not worried about where the industry will be in 10 years, and you don't need a high-level academic explanation on the state of the market - You need real skills that will help you deal with today's real development challenges. The Ajax Experience gives development teams, and their managers, those skills to deal with new framework and tool releases, emerging security threats, increasing performance demands, shifting data requirements and much more.
- Education helps project managers cope with today's IT realities: smaller budgets, fewer developers and looming deadlines. Attending The Ajax Experience is the most cost-effective way to obtain education, rather than spending months reading books and articles, or browsing websites.
- Investing in employees' education is the best way to reward top employees, keep morale high, and show that the company is committed to people's growth.
An important part of The Ajax Experience is making connections with new friends and maybe even future colleagues. We offer some valuable opportunities for you to do just that.
Ajax Experience Evening Events
Relax and unwind with your peers on the evenings of Day One and Day Two at The Ajax Experience Evening Events. Enjoy complimentary drinks and appetizers with your peers. Complimentary shuttle service into Boston begins immediately following the evening events. On Monday, the shuttle will run between the Hilton hotel and Boston's Faneuil Hall. On Tuesday, the shuttle will run between the Hilton hotel and Boston's Boylston St.
Dinner with Strangers
Go as Strangers, Leave as Friends! On Day One, sign up onsite to have "Dinner with Strangers." We've made reservations at some of Boston's best restaurants. You sign up for the restaurant of your choice, meet your fellow "strangers" in the lobby at 7:15 p.m. and head to the restaurant. The sign-up board if located near the registration desk. Immediately following The Ajax Experience Evening Event on Day One (5:15 - 7:15 p.m.), complimentary shuttle service is being provided to and from Boston's Faneuil Hall. It's a great way to meet new friends who share your passion for great food, drink and Ajax. *Dinner with Strangers is a social networking opportunity. The cost of dinner, transportation and gratuities are the responsibility of the individual attendee.
Stop by the onsite bookstore to pick up best-selling books at discounted prices. Is there a topic you'd like to learn more about? Ajax Experience attendees receive exclusive deals and speakers will be available to sign copies of their books.
Bill Scott signs copies of Designing Web Interfaces: Principles & Patterns for Rich Interaction
Steve Souders signs copies of High Performance Web Sites and Even Faster Web Sites